Why should you get funeral cover with 1Life?
1Life know the stress about finances when it comes to planning a dignified funeral for your deceased loved one. They do not want you to go through this without having some protection plan in place. It is a difficult time in a person's life when planning a funeral for a relative or friend; you do not have to undergo financial stress as well.
What are the benefits you can receive with 1Life funeral plans?
- The principal policyholder can choose coverage between R10,000 and R100,000
- Each extra person can choose coverage between R5,000 and R100,000
- On one policy you can choose to cover your spouse, up to five children and eleven additional family members.
- If the claim application is made wholly and correctly, the payout will find a place within twenty-four hours
- Premiums do not increase within the first twelve months of cover.
- Burial repatriation service, R5,000 memorial benefit, and an R6,000 groceries benefit are included with their policies.
- If the policyholder should die, the funeral plan will stay in place for twenty-four months for the other members, with no premiums to be paid at this time.
- You will be covered immediately for accidental death.
- If a member dies within six months, they will receive up to R50,000
- Suicide is covered after twelve months.
If you are looking for quotes from various companies, you can apply on the banner and receive it for free.